- 5,740 SF Two Tenant Redevelopment
- Located in the heart of State College's retail corridor
- Situated at the main & main signalized intersection at N Atherton Street and Patriot Lane, directly across from Trader Joe's, ULTA, Old Navy, Pier 1 Imports, Moe's Southwest Grill and Gap Outlet
- Just west of the property is the newly constructed Panda Express, Qdoba Mexican Eats, The Vitamin Shoppe and Great Clips project
STATE COLLEGE, PA
State College is a home rule municipality in Centre County in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the largest designated borough. State College is a college town, dominated economically and demographically by the presence of the University Park campus of Penn State University. In 2016, State College was ranked the 8th best college town in the nation.
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Located just 1 mile east of N Atherton Street retail
- Annual enrollment totals more than 46,800 graduate and undergraduate students, one of the largest universities in the United States.
- The university offers more than 160 majors among all its campuses and administers $3.62 billion (June 2016) in endowment and similar funds.
Target | Trader Joe's | ULTA | Five Below | Kohl's | Michaels | Gap | Dick's Sporting Goods | Petco | HomeGoods | Old Navy | Wegmans | Applebee's | Jos.A.Bank | Chick Fil A | Panda Express | Starbucks | Mattress Firm | Qdoba Mexican Eats | Verizon Wireless | The Vitamin Shoppe