- Available: Ground Lease, Shop Space, Build to Suit
- Acres: +/- 2.66
- Land: +/- 116,806 SF
- Configuration: Multiple options available
- Total Parking: Approx. 96 spaces
- The property is centrally located within the highly traveled West Center Road corridor at the intersection of 120th & West Center Road.
- The property’s location provides convenient access to Interstate 680 and West Center Road. This intersection sees over 40,000 cars per day and this area is surrounded by existing residential, multi-family, retail and office buildings. The property sits in the Southwest sub market which absorbed 331,000 square feet of retail space in 2017; the most of any sub market in Omaha.
- Omaha is the largest city in the state of Nebraska and is the city anchor of the Omaha-Council Bluffs MSA, which includes Council Bluffs, Iowa, located just across the Missouri River. Home to over 925,000 residents, the Omaha MSA has become one of the most dynamic areas in the Central U.S. and benefits from the strong presence of agricultural, financial, transportation, technology and healthcare industries.
Baker's | T.J. Maxx | Burlington | Starbucks | Dollar Tree | Marshalls | HomeGoods | Panera Bread | At Home | Chipotle | Fresh Thyme | Jo-Ann Fabric | Barnes & Noble | Kohl's | Golf Galaxy | Vitamin Shoppe | PetSmart