- FOR LEASE - Retail Development
- +/- 1.32 Acres
- +/- 57,499 SF
- Frontage: 250' of frontage along SR 37
- Configuration: Multiple options available
- Available: Ground Lease, Shop Space, Build to Suit
- Options: Drive Thru Potential
- The site is situated on the outparcel to Prairie Lakes Retail Center located on the southeast corner of SR 37 & 146th Street in Noblesville/Fishers area.
- State Road 37 north of interstate 69 is surrounded by Noblesville, Fishers and Carmel, three of the fastest growing cities in Indianapolis all located within Hamilton County.
- In 2008, Hamilton County was named America's Best Place to Raise a Family by Frobes.com due to its strong economy, affordable living, top-ranked schools, and close proximity to Indianapolis. The city of Carmel was designated CNN Money's top place to live in 2013 and in 2017, the city of Fishers was named best place to live.
CVS | Godby Home Furnishings | Chase | PNC | Regions | Burger King | Sherwin Williams | Autozone | Prime Car Wash | 21st Amendment | Anytime Fitness | Hot Box Pizza | Proposed: Tire Discounters | Proposed: Urban Air Adventure Park