- Retail Redevelopment - 57,144 SF
- Will Demise
- Outlot Opportunity
- Site: +/- 6.59 Acres
- Access: Multiple points of access including cross access with neighboring properties
- Total Parking: 361 spaces
- Signage: Pylon Signage Available
- The property is located on the northwest corner of East 62nd Street (Broad Ripple Avenue) and Keystone Avenue, directly across from Glendale Town Center and less than a mile from Broad Ripple Village.
- Keystone Avenue is one of the major north/south thoroughfares through the city, connecting the affluent suburb of Carmel to downtown Indianapolis.
- Broad Ripple Village is a fusion of old and new, commercial and creative - a vibrant center of restaurants, shops, and nighttime hotspots, surrounded by long-established neighborhoods and shaped by nearby parks, the Central Canal and the winding White River. Broad Ripple Village is one of six Indianapolis Cultural Districts, the only district located outside of downtown.
- The trade area is home to some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the Indianapolis Metro area and includes Butler University (5,095 full-time students) as well as 18 additional schools within a 3 mile radius.
Macy's | Target | Staples | Lowe's | ATI Physical Therapy | Pei Wei | Mattress Firm | Walgreens | AT&T | Sun Tan City | Jimmy Johns | LensCrafters | Panera Bread | Chick-fil-A | Crew Carwash | LA Fitness | KFC | O'Charley's | Buffalo Wild Wings | Pet Supplies Plus