- Retail Redevelopment 56,090 SF with Proposed Outparcel
- Configuration: Will Demise
- Outparcel Opportunity: 4,074 SF with Drive Thru
- Site: 4.97 Acres
- Parking: 228 spaces
- The property is situated on the southeast corner (Main & Main intersection) of Central Avenue and N National Road in Columbus, Indiana
- Columbus is located along Interstate 65 between Indianapolis, IN (45 miles north) and Louisville, Kentucky (70 miles south). It is renowned as one of the top modernist architectural destinations in the United States and is the birthplace of former Indiana Governor and current Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence.
- Once again, Columbus, Indiana, is ranked in the top ten among all U.S. metros, ranking #1 Small City, #1 in the Midwest, and #4 overall in 2017, for the top 100 MSAs who are moving in the most upward projection as measured by GMP.
- Milken Institute Top City: Columbus, Indiana maintained its spot in the top 10 of the "Best-Performing Small Cities" Milken Institute report. Top 10 finishes in one- and five-year job growth, one-year wage growth, and one-year high-tech GDP growth
- N National Road: 23,000 ADT
- Central Avenue: 15,200 ADT
Kroger Marketplace | Rural King | Chipotle | Texas Roadhouse | Target | T.J.Maxx | Panera Bread | Big Lots | Dollar Tree | Qdoba Mexican Eats | ALDI | Starbucks | Bed Bath & Beyond | Hobby Lobby | Best Buy | Petco | Verizon Wireless | Party City