- 5,370 SF Retail Redevelopment
- Will Demise
- Access: Multiple points of access including cross access with neighboring properties
- The property is situated on the southeast corner of East 16th Street and S Sunridge Drive, adjacent to Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
- It is located directly across the street from Yuma Palms Regional Center, a 1,000,000 SF village/power center that features department and specialty stores, restaurants and entertainment, as well as walkways, plazas and gathering area to invite social interaction.
- Yuma is located in the southwestern corner of the state, and holds the Guinness World Record as the sunniest city on earth. Originally incorporated as "Arizona City", in 1871, Yuma was renamed in 1873, and is now the largest city in Arizona outside the metro areas of Phoenix and Tucson
Target | Jo-Ann Fabric | JCPenney | Sam's Club | Dillard's | Verizon Wireless | Best Buy | Marshalls | Ross | PetSmart | Old Navy | Panda Express | Chipotle | Chick-fil-A | Starbucks | Vitamin Shoppe | AT&T | Kohl's | Bed Bath & Beyond | Home Depot | Harkins Theaters | Five Guys | Buffalo Wild Wings | Olive Garden | Red Lobster